Stories and photography regarding fly fishing, hunting, water sports and other outdoor adventures.
- Fly Fishing – The Clark Fork River, Blackfoot River, Bitterroot River, and Rock Creek are among many of the local waters that I prefer to cast a fly into. There are beautiful, native cutthroat and bull trout and brown and rainbow trout as well. I love the art and peacefulness that comes from fly fishing and will post many updates about fly fishing for trout.
- Gear & Reviews – I do product testing and reviews for certain outdoor exploring brands. I love to try new gear in the field and also deal with selling them on a daily basis at my job. Any gear that I get into my hands I become very passionate about and learn the most I can and test it to the extremes. I’ll be recommending plenty of outdoor brands and certain product on Enter Adventure blog.
- Music & Audio Recording – Yes, this is the new alibi for ‘Scott Mathson Productions’, an audio recording & management company for artisits. I have a recording studio set up and have been recording music for local bands and songwriters for five years now. I find the best recording medium to be Pro Tools HD 9. I’ll be updating with information involving the art of music and recommending musicians and songs I find worth sharing.
- Outdoors & Exploring – This category covers everything from wildlife and wilderness conservation to rocking climbing and mountain biking. This is my go-to category for posting about outdoor adventure pursuits, as well as conservation and general exploring topics.
- Hunting – Whitetail deer, Elk, Mule Deer, Pheasant, Grouse, and more are all animals that I harvest and chase to fill the freezer. I love hunting and will be posting many updates about scouting and hunting in and around the Rocky Mountains.
- Art – Paintings, doodles, sketches, poems, writing, and any other variations of art has always and continues to intrigue me. I love making and sharing art. I will recommend only the best and will categorize them under this category!